Each month, 90 kids are diagnosed with cancer in Australia
As many as 90% of the kids who survive will develop one or more chronic health conditions.
This September we want to help them feel BETTER.
Run, walk or roll 90km and help raise money for research into BETTER treatments, BETTER care and BETTER outcomes.
You’ll be helping to create a BETTER future for kids with cancer.
People who are
helping to do BETTER
Funds raised to support
kids' cancer research
BETTER cancer care for kids.
Run, walk or roll 90km in the month of September to help kids with cancer feel BETTER.
- Nikki just donated $82.29
- Veronica Asini just donated $21.10
- Brandi just registered for The Better Challenge
- WOTSO Members just donated $37.00
- Anonymous just donated $56.97
- Nina just registered for The Better Challenge
- Tina Finney just donated $52.75
- Dave Holmes just donated $151.92
- Isaac wonson just donated $211.00
- Isaac just registered for The Better Challenge
- Sarah Constructions just donated $1184.00
- Desi just donated $100.00
- Debbie Ferguson just donated $54.00
- Shana just registered for The Better Challenge
- Saikiran Ramini just donated $10.00
- Ricardo Neves just donated $15.00
- Mark Gellert just donated $50.00
- Ioanna Vogiatzis just donated $20.00
- Gregory Voukelatos just donated $8.00
- Angela White just donated $48.00
How to begin your BETTER Challenge?
Start by registering (it's FREE!) for the challenge and enter in your details
SHARE THE LOVE
Tell your friends and family why you want to do better. Get them involved to do better too!
MAKE IT BETTER
Encourage and remind your friends, family and community to support you through donations
Who’s doing better out there?
Who will you do better for?
Blowing out the candles on his third birthday, Bradley looked every part a healthy, happy, and curious little boy. Just two months later, Bradley and his family received a shattering diagnosis, Bradley was diagnosed with leukaemia.
Like many children undergoing aggressive cancer treatments, Bradley began experiencing the ups and downs of fevers, vomiting, mood swings and hair loss. Intensive chemotherapy ravaged Bradley’s immune system.
“These side effects have been hard for Bradley and everyone in our family to cope with,” Tanya, Bradley’s mother, said.
Tanya and Bradley’s little sibling Charlie will be joining The Better Challenge again in 2022, walking 90km to help raise funds so that not one more child needs to go through what Bradley has.
Training has already begun to exceed last year’s goal, with every step taken dedicated to Bradley.
Step alongside them and help more Aussie kids with cancer to feel better.